What’s New at Mad River Riders…
Mad River Rippers
The Rippers is an organized mountain bike group ride for kids aged 8 to 14. We’ll meet every Tuesday at 5:00 PM for fun single track rides around the Mad River Valley finishing at 7:00 PM. Most of our rides will be at the Blueberry Lake trails with occasional rides in Camel’s Hump State Forest. Riders will be grouped together by ability and riding style so that everyone has fun. Each group gets teamed up with experienced adult riders. We hope to ride from late May to the end of the summer. It’s free, but pre-registration will be required.
We’ll open up registration in a few weeks, but right now we want to find out how much interest there is in the program. Let us know if you or your child is interested in riding with us. We’re also on the lookout for parents, adults, and older kids to help out as coaches/guides. If interested, please email Bob Kogut at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We now have a Blog page with all the most current information you want!
- Check out the
MRR’s Mountain Bike Facebook page
for news, trail work dates, photos and more.
- The 2013 Time Trial Series #3 results are posted on the TT Series page.
- A MTB map and trail descriptions are now available on the Mountain page.
- Support Mad River Riders by renewing your membership today! Registration is easy! Visit the Membership page.
- Vacationing in the Valley? Visit the Road page for a sampling of popular local rides. Book your stay at the Wilder Farm Inn and receive $20 off per night on the weekend and $10 off per night mid-week.